Want to get rid of the unwanted facial hair. Whether you love it, leave it, remove it. The hair is a bigger problem. Some women think that it grows naturally and leaves it while others prefer hair removal treatment.
The marketer claim that no technique permanently removes hair. Some of the techniques work but it’s effect no longer than 6 months. During that time, you can get flawless skin. Facial hair removal technique is difficult because face skin is sensitive mostly upper lips and chin area. Normally that area promotes hair growth faster.
How fast hair grow?
According to research, each body part hair growth time is different. Average hair growth of humans in 6 months one inch. Male grown hair faster than females.
A certain factor can affect on hair growth including nutrition, medication, etc. a process slows down as you are aged.
In this article I will share your facial hair removal technique:
Using an epilator removes your hair from the root. It takes a week to go back because it removes hair from the root. And the best thing is that you can get soft and smooth skin for a long time around 4 weeks.
It’s best for a leg, hand, bikini area. Even it’s also effective for facial hair removal. Each area has a different attachment, so you can get the best result.
How to use an epilator
- Hold the epilator at 90 degree.
- Hold your skin taut. Move epilator on the direction of hair growth.
- Slowly glide epilator on the face don’t press too hard.
- After completing this process apply moisturizer or smoothing gel for the prevention of redness.
Shaving is the best way to remove facial hair. It’s a painless method without using any chemical. It works by cutting off hair at the skin level. Most commonly prefer electric shaver and disposable shaver. It depends on your choice and budget.
The perfect method of shaving is to shave the hair direction of hair growth. You have to shave hair according to growth direction so it has many twirls and up-down.
How to shave
- Clean the shaved area.
- Apply shaving cream and facewash (prefer Venus shaving cream and razor).
- Glide razor hair growth direction. Wash your face.
Tweezing is another simplest method to remove facial hair. It is best when you have to shave your eyebrow. Because face skin (upper lips, chin) is a most sensitive. So, choose the right pair of tweezers for the best result.
How to tweeze
- Apply some loose powder on face area when you want to remove hair.
- While holding your skin taut, pluck one hair at a time.
- Always pull or pluck in the direction of hair growth.
Note: If you have any beauty and makeup related queries visit Noor – Bridal Makeup Studio in Chennai.
Waxing is a commonly used technique for hair removal. There are two methods of waxing:
- First is to take a waxing strip, rub it between hand. Before applying.
- The wax that’s melted in a warmer and then applied to the area with a stick. It also has hot wax and cold wax.
How to apply cold wax
- Clean your face and let it try.
- Apply wax using wax spoon to let it be dry.
- Once it’s completely dry remove it from the skin (for this technique generally use Rica wax)
How to apply hot wax
- Clean your face and let it try.
- Take a wax in the wax heat machine.
- When it’s a little warm, Apply it on your skin.
- Take a wax strip and rub the hair growth direction.
- Glide it carefully.
- Completing the process wash your face with cold water and apply moisturizer.
Note: when you use hot wax remember that wax is not so hot, it may burn your skin.
Waxing is painful method of hair removal. Choose the waxing product carefully. It may have allergic to your skin. Before applying wax on the face just take a sample in your body part.
It is an amazing option for shaping eyebrow and unwanted facial hair such has upper lips, side of faces, chin. Threading is a painful process but do not use any chemical so don’t have to worry about skin problem.
Threading removes hair from the root.
Method of threading
- Clean your hand and wash your face .
- Take a thread that pulls and twist the unwanted hair until it’s lifted from the hair folic.
- After completing the process wash your face and apply gel or powder.
Remember that if you have pimple or acne do not use threading.
6. At-home laser removal
It’s is the most expensive hair removal technique, as well as the most effective. It’s the result shown a longer period of time sometimes it’s never come back. This method uses a laser and pulsating beam to damage hair folic as a result of hair loss.
It can be expensive and perform by a doctor or beautician. If you save the cost buy a laser hair removal kit.
Method of laser hair removal
- Clean your face and shave it. Because it’s works on deeply. Short hair gives the best result.
- Select the treatment level
- Repeat every 2 weeks until you get a satisfying result.
Now no worry about facial hair. Whatever types of your skin are. All types are of skin treatment available. Choose the best one.