Technology enhancement value we notice during the pandemic. The practical, innovative method of the communication during the work from home is “Zoom meeting”. Almost every organization provides work from home. And it is a possible via “Zoom meeting”.
Zoom meeting is a best way to have a meeting from the home. You can setup conference with someone using your laptop on your knee. The pros come with the cons. It also comes with a many challenges. Your privacy maybe interrupted, you may have face technical issue such as internet connectivity. Looking good over a computer screen can seem downright impossible.
If you want to look fresh and want to experiment with your look during work from home keep in mind makeup rules change when you are looking at someone through a screen. More can seem like less. A color may change. Such as contouring look shadowy. Dewy eye can look greasy.
Here I will help you to try some quick makeup tips which help you to look beautiful in front of the computer screen.
1) Luminous, glowing skin
The first and for most step of looking fresh faced is all about location. Expert makeup artist recommended not to sitting under any harsh light, which create a dark shadow on your face.
- Use illuminating foundation which matches with your skin tone. It is a perfect for make your skin glowing.
- Use the concealer which is r two shades lighter than your normal skin to make your face even appears brighter. Remember that using overboard shade and color of concealer looks shadowy.
- Keep a glow on your cheekbones applies highlighter and avoid unwanted shine in the T-zone. Use a loose powder to mitigate oiliness.
Product to use: Use Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Foundation or L.A Girl HD Pro Coverage Long Wear Illuminating Liquid Foundation to illuminate your face.
2) Wear doe eyes makeup
You have to make your eyes larger and more open during zoom, even you are exhausted. To look more awake try doe eye makeup.
How to apply doe eye makeup:
- Defining your crease with a natural colored shadow. Make sure you follow your natural eye shape.
- Apply open winged eye linear.
- Don’t line your waterline.
- Finish your look with a few generous coats of mascara.
Product to use: Use Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Eye shadow Palette Flawless 3 Resurrection and Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Mascara to create a perfect doe look.
Contact Bridal Studio NOOR – Makeup artist Chennai for your Wedding or Engagement day.
3) Make your Cheeks looking flushed
Apply stroke of blush on your cheek which gives you a youthful flush to combat any camera-induced sallowness.
Here are some blush applying tips:
- Go for bright warm shade: In front of the camera cool tones can translate into darker, use warm color such as coral or peach.
- Apply blush: sweeping it along your cheekbone and then taking it down into the apples of your cheeks,
- Swipe your blush across your eyelids and into your temples to create an all-over flush.
Product to use: Use Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush or Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic – Love Glow.
4) Pouty Lips
If you are afraid of over lined your lips in case of it’s noticeable. Doesn’t worry during zoom no one can notice you’re overdo lips.
How to make your lips full pouty:
- Find the lip linear that matches with your natural lip color.
- Stay away from matte colors, make sure you use a satin or gloss formula, or finish with a clear gloss all over. The shine off of your lips will make them appear bigger.
Product to use: Use Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre – Pillow Talk to add shimmer on your lips.
Here are some quick tips to get ready for zoom meeting:
- Apply good moisturizer for hydrating your skin.
- Use eye drop to reduce puffiness of your eyes.
- Apply generous stroke of mascara to illuminate your eyes.
- Apply warm tone blush which highlight your cheekbones.
- Go for natural shade concealer.